Brilliant International Private School (BIPS) is a dream project for a group of educationists and philanthropists who have set exemplary standards in the field of education by using their expertise into a couple of educational ventures. BIPS has been pledged to go beyond just education and create conducive and holistic learning atmosphere where children are encouraged to use their natural gifts and to achieve the edification along with the vital elements of an international curriculum itself. BIPS is a new custom built building on a double level with spacious well lit and well equipped classrooms with all modern facilities.
The following are some highlights.
- EYFS Wing:
- *The foundation stage enjoys an independent building, ideally created to cater for child’s physical, psychological and mental growth. This facility is specially designed by educational consultants to promote holistic development of children at a very young age.
- * Creatively planned activity room and covered play area is just perfect for foundation stage.
- *The outfield is equipped with play items to improve their motor skills and stimulate their curious minds to inquire about and understand the world around them.
- * The vegetable and flower garden is so beautiful that children love to be around the natural plants that give them immense pleasure and they learn about them with frequent guided visits.
- Primary and Secondary Wing: * Gymnasium for indoor games, fitness club, health and wellness club * Well stacked library, art studio and cafeteria. * Well laid-out play grounds and specially designed swimming pool for young children. * Some out-door play area is covered for assembly and sports activity under a protective roof. * Fully networked ICT laboratory and a huge auditorium for special school events. * It is located in a secured school zone.
- The Brilliant Intl PvtSchool ispledged to go beyond just education &create conduciveand a holistic learning atmosphere wherechildren are encouraged to use their natural gifts and to achieve the edification along with the vital elements of an international curriculum itself.
- To work together as a team to help each student reach the highest level of social, physicalandacademic achievementsandbecome productive, well-rounded global citizen
- To provide a broad, balanced, relevant education that has diversity of content and learning methods.
- To foster enquiring minds that want to know more.
- To teach and guide pupil by being a good role model.
- To encourage pupil to be independent, imaginative and resourceful.
- To value initiative and a sense that all have the potential to contribute.
Bips Core Values
The BIPS is pledged to go beyond just education & create conducive & holistic learning atmosphere where children are encouraged to use their natural gifts & to achieve the edification along with the vital elements of an international curriculum itself.
Brilliant Intl. Pvt. School (BIPS) is managed by a group of educationists and philanthropists who has set exemplary standards in the field of education by using their expertise into a number of similar ventures in the UAE and India.
Brilliant International Pvt School pledges to provide quality teaching and learning for all its pupils, delivering a curriculum for the holistic development of the child. Within a safe and secure environment, we seek to equip our pupils for the world of today and tomorrow, to foster self-esteem and respect for others, to widen horizons and to give them the means to reach those horizons and beyond.
Brilliant International Private School is an educational community centered on our students who play an integral role in their own education. The school’s vision embraces the challenges of academic improvement, responsibility, self-motivation, emotional awareness and participation in a wide variety of activities. They will learn to work independently as well as part of a team and be well prepared to play their part in creating a future to benefit all of society.
The essence of our work and what we strive for every day as a community of teachers,
support staff, parents and children is working together in strong partnership to support
the children at BIPS. I do believe that we can all succeed as one team when we
collaborate, communicate well and all do our best. (It is not easy to succeed without
collaboration and teamwork). In fact, working as one team gives (every child) the most
effective chance to succeed.
We are proud of our international community which is made up of many nationalities
from around the world, it is this diversity that will see your child leaves BIPS as a
confident, competent and responsible person with a strong set of skills both
academically and personally to guide not only their future but the future of the world.
Our priorities for this academic year will focus on student progress, teaching for
effective learning through improved attendance and staff professional development.
We want to build our school community were students feel safe and are happy to come
to school daily. A place whereby students can proudly identify with and in which they
work without fear or failure towards the achievements of their individual aspirations.
At the core of Brilliant School there is a strong and clear sense of dedication from all
who enter and the expectations of all staff and students are high. So please stay
focused on this challenging but rewarding year ahead.
Here is wishing you the very best and hope you have a successful, fruitful and
enjoyable year at BIPS.
Eileen Patricia Rae
Provide an enjoyable, safe and secure learning environment allowing the children to develop confidence and independence;
Enable all our children, regardless of their gender, ability or background, to discover and utilize their full potential;
Equip the children with the skills and motivation to become lifelong learners;
Provide stimulating learning experiences that will allow all pupils equal opportunities to develop their thinking and creative skills;
We believe the most effective way of achieving these aims are through the promotion of: inquiry and curiosity, enthusiasm and challenge, sharing and learning together, the acceptance and embracing of differences, openness, self-respect and persistence.